Terms of sale & delivery
Fetish.dk is operated by the company Fmode, CVR number 27012477, Birkeskoven 120, 2600 Glostrup.
You can contact Fetish.dk at telephone: 0045 20814047 or mail: email@example.com.
Ordering and payment
To shop at Fetish.dk you must be 18 years of age. However, if you are not yet 18 years of age, you can still buy goods if you have obtained your guardian's acceptance and / or otherwise have the legal right to make the purchase.
You choose the items you want to buy and put them in the "shopping cart". You can correct the contents of the shopping cart right up to the time of order, and you can check the contents as well as the price of the goods on an ongoing basis.
You are required to provide a correct address for the delivery of the goods. If the address you provided cannot be confirmed, Fetish.dk reserves the right to withhold delivery and / or cancel the order.
Cancellation of orders
Fetish.dk can cancel an order if it is not possible to deliver the ordered product. You will be notified if such a situation arises, and any payment or reservation made on a payment method will be returned / canceled.
Receipt for order receipt and order confirmation
Once you have ordered an item with us, you will receive a receipt per email for our receipt of your order. However, you will not enter into a binding legal purchase agreement until you have received an order confirmation / sales receipt from us. Exhibiting merchandise at the online store is not an offer, but an invitation to make an offer. Therefore, Fetish.dk has the opportunity to cancel your order due to printing errors, incorrect prices, technical problems, delivery failure and similar situations.
Fetish.dk endeavors to deliver the ordered goods within 1-3 business days after we have received your order, unless otherwise agreed in the purchase process.
When you shop at Fetish.dk you usually have 14 days right of cancellation where you can inform us that you regret the purchase and then return the item to us. The right of withdrawal runs from the day you received the item. If the deadline expires on a public holiday, Saturday, Constitutional day, Christmas Eve or New Year's Eve, the deadline is extended to the following working day.
On some items there is NOT a right of withdrawal or you may lose your right of withdrawal. The following goods are exempt from the right of withdrawal such as:
- Sealed items which, for health or hygiene reasons, are not suitable for return when the seal is broken after delivery.
- Custom made items that are ordered according to special dimensions or materials. Including the rubber / latex products.
- Products you can download right away - including contracts and documents.
Therefore, you waive the right of withdrawal when ordering latex goods with multiple variants / combinations (This is: dimensions, circumference, closing method, laces for laces, width, thickness, material, rubber type) as we cannot sell this otherwise.
We do not grant returns on products and goods that are reduced in price 50% and upwards.
The goods are returned to us at the address:
We do NOT collect items sent to the post office, parcel shop or the like. We also do not accept packages sent by mail. COD.
On return, make sure the goods are properly wrapped. You are responsible for the package / goods until we receive it. Therefore always save mail receipt as well as any. track and trace number.
If the item has lost value and it is because you have used it in a way other than what was needed to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item, you can only recover a portion of the purchase price. The amount you can recover depends on the trade value of the product, and in some cases it may mean that you can only recover any shipping costs. For example, a lack of original packaging can cause a loss of value. So to be sure to receive all the money back, it is recommended that the item be returned in original packaging.
You will have to pay the cost of returning the item yourself when you cancel the purchase.
You must enclose a copy of the order confirmation for your purchase.
You may lose your purchase amount, in whole or in part. It happens if the value of the product is impaired because:
- You have actually used the item.
- It was damaged while you were responsible for it.
- You have handled the goods in a different way than you needed to determine the nature, characteristics and the way in which they work.
- You have not followed the restrictions on the right of withdrawal that result from sealing, item type etc.
Your purchase covered by the Purchase Act, including the deficiency rules. This means that you can either get a defective item repaired, replaced, refunded or discounted, depending on the specific situation. You have cf. the law 24 months. warranty.
Obviously, it is a requirement that the complaint is justified and that the defect did not arise as a result of an incorrect use of the product or other injurious behavior.
You must contact us within "reasonable time".
You must advertise within a "reasonable time" after you discover the defect in the item. We recommend that you advertise as soon as possible and within 2 months of the error being detected.
In order for us to assess your complaint, we ask you to:
1. Send us a brief description of how the damage or defect occurred.
2. To document the defect, send along with the description a few pictures.
3. Send the pictures by email. mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Please state which order number the item was purchased on - or attach a copy of the order confirmation / receipt.
5. After we receive your photos, we will process your complaint as soon as possible.
The collection of personal customer information on Fetish.dk takes place within the framework of existing legislation and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Fetish.dk collects information from users from the following sources:
- From cookies when you visit our websites, e.g. IP address, country, pages viewed, categories displayed, brands displayed, interaction / clicks and searches.
- From purchases, e.g. demographic data, email address, payment information, goods, order amount, discount level, brands, and frequency. Including transaction emails, e.g. Order Confirmation, Shipping Confirmation, and Refund Confirmation.
- From user behavior and engagement in the communication sent (email, SMS, direct mail or telephone), e.g. opening rate, clickthrough rate, and time spent reading the emails, sender domain, and type of email client.
- From users who provide information about themselves (eg adding a favorite brand or information to the customer profile).
If you sign up for our newsletter, you agree to receive emails at Fetish.dk with inspiration, exclusive offers and personal recommendations. The messages are sent through our third-party software that complies with the GDPR's data protection requirements. We use your purchases and browsing data to tailor the offers we send to you. You can unsubscribe at any time.
If you wish to complain about your purchase, please contact email@example.com or by phone 20 81 40 47. If we are unable to find a satisfactory solution, you can, if the conditions for this are fulfilled, submit a complaint to consumer Complaints Board. The EU Commission's online complaint portal can also be used when filing a complaint. This is particularly relevant if you are a consumer domiciled in another EU country.
Law choice and venue
Purchase of goods on Fetish.dk is governed by Danish law. Any dispute is settled by the ordinary Danish courts.
Access to data as well as changing, updating or removing data
As a customer you have the right to access your collected data categories and you can object to the registration in accordance with the relevant rules of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Upon appropriate inquiry, we will update, change or remove any personal information that we control, subject to regulatory violation.
Terms of sale & delivery