Right of withdrawal
When you shop at Fetish.dk, you usually have a 14-day right of withdrawal, where you can notify us that you regret the purchase and then return the item to us. The right of withdrawal runs from the day you received the item. If the deadline expires on a public holiday, Saturday, Constitution Day, Christmas Eve or New Year's Eve, the deadline is extended to the following working day.
On some items there is NO right of withdrawal or you may lose your right of withdrawal. The following items are exempt from the right of withdrawal such as:
- Sealed goods which, for health protection or hygiene reasons, are not suitable for return when the seal is broken after delivery.
- Specially made items that are ordered according to special measurements or materials. Including rubber / latex products.
- Products you can download immediately - including contracts and documents.
You therefore waive the right of withdrawal when you order latex / rubber products with several variants / combinations (This be: dimensions, circumference, closing method, lacing rivets for lacing holes, width, thickness, material, rubber type), as we can not get sold this otherwise.
We also do not provide a right of return on products and goods that have been reduced in price by 50% and up.
The goods are returned to us at the address:
We do NOT pick up items that have been sent to the post office, parcel shop or similar. We also do not accept packages sent by post. cash on delivery.
When returning, make sure that the goods are securely packed. You are responsible for the package / goods until we receive it. Therefore, always save a postal receipt and possibly track and trace number.
If the item has lost value and it is because you have used it in a different way than what was necessary to determine the item's nature, properties and the way it works, you can only get part of the purchase amount back. The amount you can get back depends on the commercial value of the item, and in some cases it may mean that you can only get back any shipping costs. Lack of original packaging can, for example, constitute an impairment. So to be sure of being able to receive all the money back, it is recommended that the item be returned in original packaging.
You must pay the cost of returning the item yourself when you regret the purchase.
You must enclose a copy of the order confirmation for your purchase.
If you send all items back and you have received a free gift, the gift must be sent back. Otherwise we will deduct the gift from the amount you need to return.
If only item (s) have been purchased that have a significant discount / price reduction, no free gift will be given, even if the order is placed on a Saturday.
If you have received free shipping and send goods back that cost DKK 900.-, we will also deduct the amount for the shipment.
You may lose your purchase amount, in whole or in part. This happens if the value of the item is impaired because:
- You have actually taken the item into use.
- It has been damaged while you were in charge of it.
- You have handled the product in a different way than was necessary for you to be able to determine the nature of the goods, their properties and the way in which they work.
- You have not followed the restrictions in the right of withdrawal that follow from sealing, item type, etc.
- If there are scratches / nicks in the metal, the varnish is cracked or bent in the sense that it is clearly visible.
Your purchase of covered by the Purchase Act, including the defect rules. This means that you can either have a defective item repaired, exchanged, the money back or a reduction in the price, depending on the specific situation. According to the law, you have 24 months. right of complaint.
It is, of course, a requirement that the complaint is justified and that the defect has not arisen as a result of incorrect use of the product or other damaging behavior.
You must contact us within a "reasonable time".
You must complain within a "reasonable time" after you have discovered the defect in the item. We recommend that you complain as soon as possible and within 2 months after the error was discovered.
In order for us to assess your complaint, we must ask you the following:
1. Send us a brief description of how the damage or defect occurred.
2. To document the defect, send a few pictures with the description.
3. Send the pictures per. mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Please state which order number the item was purchased on - or enclose a copy of the order confirmation / receipt.
5. After we have received your photos, we will process your complaint as soon as possible.